Duration: 12 hours over two days
Description: To create fit-for-purpose, reliable and cost effective qualifications, awarding organisations need to be fully aware of the range of options open to them and the techniques used to build in quality.
This session is designed for awarding organisations that are in the process of developing or redeveloping their qualification framework or discrete qualifications.
- writing good quality learning outcomes
- writing good quality assessment criteria
- writing good quality units
- developing a qualification structure
- compare and contrast different types of vocational qualifications
- compare and contrast different types of assessments
- matching assessment type to assessment purpose
- role of national occupation and skills standards
Typical Day One Task – developing a new qualification framework or structure for your awarding organisation including definition of fit for purpose assessments to support the framework.
Typical Day Two Task – develop learning outcomes, assessment criteria for some of the new qualification units.