Duration: 5 hours
Description: There are increased expectations placed upon awarding organisations to be compliant with more stringent regulation.
This session will explore emerging requirements and discuss practical solutions
Awarding organisations are now being asked to objectively and critically evaluate their levels of compliance.
- key functions and organisational structure of a vocational awarding organisation
- process requirements
- data requirements
- documentation requirements
- working with governing bodies
- dealing with conditions G and H in the conditions of regulation
- external regulation
- implementation of regulations
Typical Task – identification of compliance issues and solutions for your awarding organisation.